Join us and be part of a team that makes a difference
We are a fresh thinking, highly energetic publisher and event organiser within the maritime, offshore and energy sectors.
With offices in London and Singapore, we are a global brand actively looking to expand its operations into new international territories. We are committed to reaching new heights in our specialist areas across multi-platform media channels with quality news, informed comment and industry features in print and online. We engage with an ever-expanding audience, organising hard-hitting, topical and relevant events to complement our editorial presence in the market.
We need team members who can offer best-in-class skills and experiences and the drive to help move the business forward.
Our London office is only a 2-minute walk from the rail station at Bush Hill Park with its direct access to Liverpool Street and the Victoria Line tube connections at Seven Sisters.
REGIONAL WRITERS – LNG INDUSTRY: ASIA, AMERICAS, EUROPE
HEAD OF CONTENT
We are looking for Regional Writers with LNG industry experience to contribute to our growing fleet of market leading and internationally respected publications and websites.
You may be an experienced journalist or a skilled professional with a background in LNG and an interest in writing. This could be your unique opportunity to take a change in direction.
Your focus will be the delivery of market-leading features and news coverage, providing context and insightful analysis of the LNG supply chain and engaging your audience across multiple media platforms.
You may also be able to share market knowledge for the benefit of Riviera’s conference programmes and events.
Flexible arrangements are available for the right candidates, including full-time, part-time and freelance, dependent upon your skills, knowledge and experience.
No agencies please.
SENIOR EVENT PRODUCER/EVENT PRODUCER
HEAD OF EVENT PRODUCTION
As we expand our conference portfolio, we require Event Producers at both management and senior management level, to develop high quality, multi-stream agendas based on sound research and a clear understanding of the dynamics of the subject matter.
Essential Skills and Qualities
- Individuals who are driven by results and aim to succeed.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in producing commercial conference programmes and acquiring top level speakers.
- Sound understanding of the commercial realities of both small and large-scale events.
- Excellent research skills with a forward- thinking commercial focus.
- Good project management skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Cultural awareness in diverse geographical locations.
- Experience in Asia, South America and the US is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the maritime, offshore and energy industries is an advantage, but not essential.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for multiple large-scale events as well as new event launches.
- Creating high quality, multi-stream agendas and attracting senior level buy-side speakers as well as services or technology providers and associations.
- Undertake research at all stages of the event development cycle for presentation to senior management.
- Work to a fixed event production cycle that engages all the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, including advisory panels, sales and marketing and in-house content experts in the relevant subject matter.
- Work with the in-house data team to identify the relevant contact data required for both audience acquisition and commercial opportunities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the event development and production process as part of the wider strategic objectives for the business.
- Travel nationally and internationally to research and develop the successful deliver of events in your portfolio.
Applications are welcomed from candidates at all levels of the event production process.
Salary and benefits will reflect your experience and the skills you can demonstrate.
TECHNICAL WRITER (x2 positions, Marine Engineering and Offshore Support)
HEAD OF CONTENT
We are looking for Technical Writers with maritime and/or offshore experience to contribute to our growing fleet of market leading and internationally respected publications and websites.
You may be an experienced technical journalist or a skilled engineer with an interest in writing looking to take a change of direction. This is a unique opportunity and full training is available for the right candidates.
Your focus will be the delivery of market-leading features and news coverage, providing context and insight into how technology and technical developments impact marine engineering and/or offshore support. You’ll be building and nurturing relationships with industry leaders and the supply chain globally to champion content that engages your audience across multiple media platforms. Travel both nationally and internationally is a key requirement of the role.
You will also lend an editorial perspective and share market knowledge for the benefit of Riviera’s conference programmes and events.
Salary is negotiable and dependent upon skills, knowledge and experience.
No agencies please.