Join us and be part of a team that makes a difference
We are a fresh thinking, highly energetic publisher and event organiser within the maritime, offshore and energy sectors.
With offices in London and Singapore, we are a global brand actively looking to expand its operations into new international territories. We are committed to reaching new heights in our specialist areas across multi-platform media channels with quality news, informed comment and industry features in print and online. We engage with an ever-expanding audience, organising hard-hitting, topical and relevant events to complement our editorial presence in the market.
We need team members who can offer best-in-class skills and experiences and the drive to help move the business forward.
Our London office is only a 2-minute walk from the rail station at Bush Hill Park with its direct access to Liverpool Street and the Victoria Line tube connections at Seven Sisters.
SENIOR EVENT PRODUCER/EVENT PRODUCER
HEAD OF EVENT PRODUCTION
As we expand our conference portfolio, we require Event Producers at both management and senior management level, to develop high quality, multi-stream agendas based on sound research and a clear understanding of the dynamics of the subject matter.
Essential Skills and Qualities
- Individuals who are driven by results and aim to succeed.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in producing commercial conference programmes and acquiring top level speakers.
- Sound understanding of the commercial realities of both small and large-scale events.
- Excellent research skills with a forward- thinking commercial focus.
- Good project management skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Cultural awareness in diverse geographical locations.
- Experience in Asia, South America and the US is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the maritime, offshore and energy industries is an advantage, but not essential.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for multiple large-scale events as well as new event launches.
- Creating high quality, multi-stream agendas and attracting senior level buy-side speakers as well as services or technology providers and associations.
- Undertake research at all stages of the event development cycle for presentation to senior management.
- Work to a fixed event production cycle that engages all the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, including advisory panels, sales and marketing and in-house content experts in the relevant subject matter.
- Work with the in-house data team to identify the relevant contact data required for both audience acquisition and commercial opportunities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the event development and production process as part of the wider strategic objectives for the business.
- Travel nationally and internationally to research and develop the successful deliver of events in your portfolio.
Applications are welcomed from candidates at all levels of the event production process.
Salary and benefits will reflect your experience and the skills you can demonstrate.