Join us and be part of a team that makes a difference
We are a fresh thinking, highly energetic publisher and events organiser within the maritime and offshore industries.
With offices in London and Singapore, we are a global brand actively looking to expand its operations into new international territories. We are committed to reaching new heights in our specialist areas across multi-platform media channels with quality news, informed comment and industry features in print and online engaging with an ever-expanding audience, and organising hard-hitting, topical and relevant events to complement our editorial presence in the market.
We need team members who can offer best-in-class skills and experiences and the drive to help move the business forward.
Our London office is only a 2-minute walk from the rail station at Bush Hill Park with its direct access to Liverpool Street and the Victoria Line tube connections at Seven Sisters.
SENIOR EVENTS PRODUCTION MANAGER
HEAD OF EVENT PRODUCTION
Reporting to Head of Event Production, you will have responsibility for 3 – 4 large scale events as well as 1 – 2 launch events per year. Through intensive research you will develop a clear understanding of the dynamics of different maritime industry sectors and create high quality, multi-stream agendas and attract senior level buy side speakers as well as services or technology providers and associations, where appropriate.
The role also requires:
- The ability to work harmoniously with the different functions within Riviera
- Close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams – helping them to develop compelling messages for each segment of the value chain
- Contribution to continuous improvement of the event production process at Riviera as well as overall event development process, by introducing new procedures and templates…
ASSISTANT EVENT COORDINATOR
SENIOR EVENT COORDINATION MANAGER
Working closely and reporting to the Senior Event Coordination Manager, the Assistant Event Coordinator will assist in coordinating all administrative and logistics activities for Riviera events, working closely with and supporting other members of the coordination team as necessary.
Work under supervision/sign off from reporting manager:
- Pre event, work according to the events’ project plan/schedule to ensure the event is delivered on time and on budget, including venue arrangements, equipment hire, production of signage/banners/sponsored items.
- Liaise with the sponsorship and exhibition sales manager regarding sales activities and client requirements…